At our practice, we emphasize prevention. Regular checkups and excellent daily oral hygiene are the best defense against serious problems with your teeth and gums.
Education is a vital part of preventive care. During your regular visits, we will discuss best practices and answer any questions you might have, all with the goal of helping you maintain excellent oral health for life.
While you may not realize it, your dental check-up is important for your overall health. Gum disease has been linked to serious medical conditions including diabetes, certain heart conditions, some types of cancer and low birth weight babies. Early detection and treatment of problems like tooth decay and gum disease enables us to prevent small problems from becoming more severe.
If problems do arise, you can be assured that we will treat them effectively and efficiently. Our family and general dentistry services include:
- Regular check-ups and cleanings
- Low radiation digital x-rays
- White fillings (mercury-free)
- Root canal therapy
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation
- Dental care for children—with special attention to their unique needs.
To schedule your next appointment, call our office today.